Lobuche west peak climbing
Lobuche west peak climbing is challenging trekking peaks in Everest region. Lobuche east peak expedition is an attractive summit and offers various routes for climbing. Lobuche peak climbing offer beautiful Himalayan views of Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m & more then two dozens Himalayan peaks of Everest region trekking trails. The normal route for climbing is through South Ridge. Lobuche east peak consists of several small summits and the true summit requires climbing steep snow and ice slopes to the top from the summit ridge. Normally, Autumn & Spring season is best time climbing Lobuche west peak but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange customized Nepal peak climbing service as per mountaineers wish and holiday schedule.
Lobuche peak expedition commence at Lukla Hilary airport after 35 minutes scenic mountain flight from Kathmandu . Himalaya Journey trekking guide led you through beautiful valley of Khumbu region Phakding Namche Tengboche Pheriche. We follow Everest base camp Trekking, route up to Pheriche and then trek to Dughla. The base camp will be set up at 4,950m. near a lake in a rocky hollow at the base of the glaciated South-West Face. The views of Amadablam, Cholaste, Thamserku, Kantega peak and Tawache peak are superb from here. We climb steep stone terraces and snow slopes just below the main glaciers on the South-West Face of Lobuche East. We climb steep snow and ice slopes using fix ropes and get access to the ridge overlooking Lobuche and the Khumbu Glacier where we fix the high camp.We follow the sharp snow ridge to the summit ridge. Then we follow the route to north-west towards the main summit passing several small snow bumps and reach a notch. Then we further climb steep and quite difficult snow slopes to the true summit. The peak can be climbed from East Face by climbing a dark pyramid of slabby rock and join the South Ridge to get to the summit.
Lobuche west peak climbing itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, 1334m, transfer to hotel, Everest base camp kala pattar trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast,Katmandu by flight to Lukla (2830m) , fly approximately 35 minutes & trek to Phakding (2630m)walk approximately 2-3 hours
Day 03: Phakding trek to Namche Bazaar (3480m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Namche Bazaar Rest or acclimatization day. During this day you can hike to Thame Monastery or Everest view hotel for superb Himalayan views including Everest,Lhotse,Nuptse,Amadablam, Thamserku, Kantega, Kusum khangaru,Khumbila,Tawache peak,Cholaste, Kongde etc.overnight at Namche Bazaar.
Day 05: Namche trek to Phortse village(3890m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Phortse village trek to Dingboche (4320m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Dingboche trek to Lobuche (4910m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Lobuche to Gorakshep (5180m) walk approximately 2-3 hours.Lunch at Gorakshep and continue trek Everest base camp and overnight at Gorakshep.
Day 09: Early in the morning hike up to kalappattar 5545m for superb Himalayan scenery including Mt. Everest( 8848m) , Mt.Lhotse, (8516n) Mt. Nuptse, (7855m), Mt.Pumori 7161m,Mt. Changaste 7550m, Mt.Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku ( 6723m) , Mt. Kantega (6979m), Mt. Kusum Khangaru ( 6367m) , Mt.Kongde (6011m), Mt. Tawache peak ( 6367 m) , Mt. Cholaste (6335m), back to Gorakshep, breakfast at Gorakshep, continue trek to Lobuche (4910m) overnight at Lobuche. walk approximately 3-4hours
Day 10: Lobuche trek to Lobuche west peak base camp and HJT climbing guide will teach you how to ascend, how to blay/fixed the rope , how to descend etc. walk approximatley 7-8 hours overnight at Base camp.
Day 11: Early in the Morning HJT climbing guide will take for summit the Lobuche west peak and back to Lobuche west peak base camp.walk approximatley 7-8 hours
Day 12: Lobuche west peak base camp trek to Lobuche (4910m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 13: Lobuche trek to Tyangboche (3890m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 14: Tyangboche trek to Namche Bazaar walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 15: Namche Bazaar trek to Lukla walk approximately 6-7 hours
Day 16: Lukla by Flight back to Kathmandu
Day 17: AAfter breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 18: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, , river rafting etc.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking & Lobuche west peak climbing guide
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by private car/van/ Minibus / Bus to catch Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu Flight .
- Kathmandu to Lukla /Lukla to Kathmandu both way flight ticket (both way flight cost per person $ 326)
- Trekking / climbing guide both way flgiht ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter according to workers Union of Nepal)
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / lodge & 3 days in tented camp during Lobuche west peak expedition
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Lobuche west peak climbing permit
- Lobuche west peak climbing guide salary
- Lobuche west peak garbage deposit
- Lobuche west peak climbing equipments such as Rope( both main and fixed rope) Snow bar, Snow ice screw etc.
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS permit)
- Sagarmatha National park permit
- Kathahmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathahmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking / climbing guide Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu Internatinal Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.