Annapurna Khayer lake trekking
Annapurna Khayer lake trekking is one of the exotic treks in Nepal Himalaya. Annapurna Khayer lake trek is really less touristy trekking in Annapurna region. Annapurna trekking provide the golden chance to explore traditional villages, incredible scenery, infinite and diversity of culture, spectacular views of silvery mountains and tempting views of river and exotic valley can be seen on the way of trekking trail Khayer tal /lake is situated at western part of Nepal and this trekking can be defined as untouchable destination by the trekkers because the lack of its publicity. Annapurna Khayer lake trek distance 97 km from Nayapul and Annapurna trekking map has clearly defined about relevant area.
Trekking in Khayer lake trek is really exciting trekking for travelers who love nature and mountains. The most beautiful and tranquil Khayer Lake is key attraction of this area except and trail to this trek is mainly dominated by the colorful rhododendron forest, which blooms in spring.Annapurna Khayer trkking area with mixed of culture and excellent Himalayan scenery including Mt. Dhaulagiri , Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Anapurna III, Annapurna south ,Machhapuchhare (Fish tail :one of the beautiful mountain in Nepal), Hiunchuli, Lamjung Himal, Tukuche peak,Nilgiri etc.Annapurna Khayer trekking route is newly introduced trekking trail in Annapurna region which Himalaya journey team professional frequently operated trekking in this area.
Annapurna trekking begins at Pokhara Phedi after one hour drive from Pokhara. Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition’s trekking guide led through popular Annapurna trekking trail Dhampus Deuarali Tadapani then trail continue ascend Kristibung Jaljala finally reach at Khayer lake. Khayer Lake is main attraction of this trekking then trail descend via Ghorepani poon hill to Nayapul and by private car drive to pokhara. After breakfast, by tourist bus/ by flight back to Kathmandu or you travelers may extend the journey to Chitwan National park for chitwan jungle safari tour or Lumbini package tour. .
Annapurna Khayer lake trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu international airport(1334m), transfer to Hotel, Annapurna Khayer Lake trekking briefing with official arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast, by tourist bus or by flight to pokhara (915m). overnight at pokhara
Day 03: Drive to Phedi by private vehicle and trek to Dhampus,(1825m) Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 04: Dhampus trek to Tolka (1644m), Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 05: Tolka trek to Jhinu Dada (1715m)where you will enjoy with natural hot spring (Tatopani), Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 06: Jhinu Dada trek to Tadapani (2045m), Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 07: Tadapani to Bhainsi Kharka (1745m), Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 08: Bhaisi kharak trek to Kristibung(2985m), Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 09: Kristibung trek to Khopra Phedi (3350m), Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 10: Khopra Phedi trek to Khopra Hill(4025m), Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 11: Acclimatization at Khopra Hill, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 12: Khopra Hill trek to Jaljala(3525m), Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 13: Jaljala trek to Khayar Lake(4300m) and back to Jaljala, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 14: Jaljala trek to Khopra Phedi, Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 15: Khopra phedi trek to Swanta(2270m), Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 16: Swanta trek to Ghorepani,(2855m) Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 17: early in the morning Himalaya Journey Trekking guide take to you to poon hill( 3210m) where you can see most panoramic view including the Fishtail( Machhapuchhare) ,Annapurna I ,Annapurna south, Dhaulagiri, Himchuli and more than continue trek trek toTikhedhunga /Hile(1555m), Overnight at Tented camp.
Day 18: Tikhedhunga/Hile trek to Naya Pool than by private vehicle drive back to pokhara(915m), Overnight at Hotel.
Day 19: After breakfast , By tourist bus or by flight back to kathmandu.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 20: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath stupa: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath temple: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 21: After breakfast, relaxing / shopping with own activities then three hours before Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's airport representative drop Kathmandu International airport for onward journey/destination.
Annapurna Khayer lake trekking cost :
[email protected] , [email protected]
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Two night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis( 3 star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Phedi overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union
- One experienced trekking cook entire the trip
- one trekking kitchen boy entire the trip
- Trekking accommodation in tented / camp entire the trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Full board meal (veg. / non veg.) prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trekking/peak climbing ( Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American , Tibetan dishes) during the camping trekking
- Required staff such as kitchen boy, dish washer entire the trip
- Kitchen equipments , trekking equipments and tents (two men tent, kitchen tents, etc),mattress during the tented accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast during the trekking.
- Desert/fruit after having dinner as company provided
- Annapurna conservation area project fee ( ACAP permit)
- Trekkers Information Managements system ( TIMS Card).
- Naya pul to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Annapurna Khayer lake trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Annapurna Khayer lake trekking is one of the exotic and interesting treks in Nepal. Annapurna Khayer lake trek is really less touristy trekking trail in Annapurna region.