Annapurna Royal trekking
Annapurna Royal trekking is easy moderate trekking in Annapurna region. Royal trekking known as around Pokhara valley trekking to explore the pokhara valley & Royal trekking trails. Annapurna Royal trek is the best trek for those who want to experience village life and striking mountain views in a relatively short period of time. Annapurna Royal hiking explore the part of the Annapurna trekking trails with best mountains vistas of two above 8000 m mountain as well as 17 snowy capped mountains of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. Royal trek is an easy short trek with great views of the Annapurna’s including the remarkable Machhapuchhare (Fishtail Mountain). Annapurna Royal treks route goes through villages and farmland close to Pokhara, The trek have got its name after Prince Charles trekked here with a 90 man strong support team to Kakani.
Trekking in around Pokhara valley offer superb Himalayan scenery including the Annapurna I 8091m, Dhaulagiri 8167m, Annapurna II. 7739m, Annapurna III. 7555m, Annapurna IV. 7525m, Fishtail 6998m, Hiunchuli 6441m, Nilgiri 7041m, Lamjung Himal 6988m, Tukuche peak 6920m etc, elaxing with different mixed culture such as Brahmins, Chhetris, Gurung, Magars etc. Annapurna Royal trek distance 98 km from Pokhara and Annapurna trekking map has clearly described about relevant areas.
Nepal Annapurna Royal tour begin at Bijayapur danda after an hours drive from Pokhara. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led through beautiful village of Kalikasthan, and it has to be climbed gently up to Kalikasthan then walk through top of the green hills, can see mountain ranges of Annapurna, Manasulu and Dhaulagiri , Hindus peoples nice views of Rupa and Fewa lakes . Around Pokhara valley trek fit for all age group trekkers as it has only 1500m height.
Nepal Royal trekking is less touristy trekking trail in Annapurna region but trekkers may extend treks to Ghorepani poon hill trekking or Annapurna base camp camp trekking destination too. Autumn & spring season is best time trekking in Annapurna Royal area but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per trekkers wish and holiday schedule with customized trip service. .
Annapurna Royal trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Annapurna Royal trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara by flight /Tourist bus. drive approximately 5-6 hours & by flight 35 minutes only. we Himalaya Journey Trekking & Expedition arrange either by private vehicle, by tourist bus or by flight as per trekkers wish and desire
Day 03: After brekafast, Pokhara - Trek to Kalikasthan. walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Kalikasthan - Trek to Syaglung. walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Syaglung - Trek to Begnas Lake- Pokhara.walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 06: Pokhara back to kathmandu by flight/Tourist bus.
Day 07: After breakfast, Himalaya Journey tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the best Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath temple : the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 08: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Annaurna Royal trekking cost:
[email protected] , [email protected]
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Two night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide
- Kathmandu pokhara overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis( 3 star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Bijayapur overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Beni to Babiyochaur overland tranportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union
- One experienced trekking cook entire the trip
- one trekking kitchen boy entire the trip
- Trekking accommodation in tented / camp entire the trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Full board meal (veg. / non veg.) prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trekking/peak climbing ( Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American , Tibetan dishes) during the camping trekking
- Required staff such as kitchen boy, dish washer entire the trip
- Kitchen equipments , trekking equipments and tents (two men tent, kitchen tents, etc),mattress during the tented accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast during the trekking.
- Desert/fruit after having dinner as company provided
- Annapurna conservation area project fee ( ACAP permit)
- Trekkers Information Managements system ( TIMS Card).
- Begnas lake to pokhara overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Annapurna Royal trek Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Annapurna Royal trekking is famous trekking trail in Annapurna region. Royal trekking known as around Pokhara valley trekking to explore the pokhara valley & Royal trekking trails.