Dorje Lakpa expedition
Dorje Lakpa expedition 6988m is challenging expedition in Nepal. Dorje Lakpa climbing located at the solid mass of Jugal Himal (Nepal), east of the Langtang Valley and south of Shishapangma (Tibet). Mount Dorje Lakpa attractive mountain seen from Nagarkot and even visible from Kathmandu valley in the clear weather. Dorje Lakpa expedition required good physical fitness and technical climbing experience required Normally for Dorje Lakpa climbing three high camps are established while approaching to the summit. It is considered a medium range of technical mountain for climbing in the Nepal Himalayas. Autumn & spring season is best time climbing Dorje lakpa but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per mountaineers wish and holiday frame.
Mount Dorje Lakpa expedition commence from mostly through typical Nepalese villages, forests and jungles, rhododendron, Bamboo, pine and others trees field. We recommend the best season for this tripin upcomming year 2021 & 2022 is late autumn and spring. Late March through April offers the incredible opportunity to see the forests burst into color as the six to seven rhododendron species blooming around the whole destination before get to Base Camp of Mount Dorje Lakpa. Mount Dorje Lakpa Expedition start from Syabrubensi after 6-7 hours drive from Kathmandu Mt. Dorje Lakpa expedition | Dorje Lakpa climbing : Himalaya Journey Trekking Mt. Dorje lakpa expedition is known as Dorje lakpa peak climbing include Dorje Lakpa expedition, Climbing Dorje Lakpa, Dorje Lakpa summit information , Dorje lakpa expedition information
Mt. Dorje Lakpa Expedition itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks and expedition’s airport representative will pick up you from Kathmandu International airport – transfer to hotel and Mt. Dorje Lakpa expedition briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: After breakfast, excursion around Kathmandu valley, our representative will procedure for Mount Dorje Lakpa expedition permit and preparation for Mount Ganesh expedition. overnight at Kathamndu
Day 03: After breakfast, Katmandu drive to Shyabru bensi (1420 m) by local bus . Local bus drive approximately 7-8 hours but if you want to go by private jeep will be possible so we will arrange overland transportation by as your wish.
Day 04:: Shyabru bensi trek to Lama Hotel (2804 m). walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 05: Lama hotel trek to Langtang Valley (3500 m). walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 06: Langtang valley trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3800 m). walk approximately 2-3 hours and after lunch climb up to Kynjin Ri 4750m for superb Himalayan views back to Kyanjung Gompa and overnight at Kyanjn Gompa
Day 07: Kyangjing Gompa – Kharka.
Day 08: Kharka – Lakpa Dorje Base Camp.
Day 09-26: Climbing Period of Lakpa Dorje (6,990m).
Day 27: Base Camp – Kharka.
Day 28: Trek back dwon from Base Camp to Kyanjin Gompa. walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 29: Kyanjin Gompa trek to Ghora Tabela (3267m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 30: Ghora Tabela to Syabru village (2581m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 31: Syabru village trek to Dhunche (1962m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 32: Dunche by bus drive back to Kathmandu. Drive approximately 6-7 hours. transfer to hotel Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 33: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to you historical monuments sightseeing around Kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple, Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 34: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
Trip Cost: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Airport pick up and drop
- All land transportation: Airport /Hotel/Airport, trekking, expedition pick up & drop.
- 5 Nights Accommodation in Kathmandu at a tourist class Hotel on bed & breakfast plan as per given itinerary.
- Transport as per itinerary for members, staff and Liaison Officer.
- Transportation of all food and climbing equipments to base camp and back.
- Mt. Dorje Lakpa expedition permit fee/Royalty
- Full board basis veg/ non veg meal during the trekking prepared by expert trekking cook
- All kitchen equipments; kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, chairs and tables at the base camp.
- Cook and Kitchen boys at the base camp.
- Base camp tents for members and staff.
- Per Person 45 KG. Equipment’s luggage / barrels allowed till to Base Camp.
- Equipment allowance, wages and insurance for base camp staff and Liaison Officer.
- Langtang National park permit
- Trekkers Information Management system card( TIMS card)
- Kathmandu - Syabrubensi - Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle
- Office Service charge.
- Insurance for Nepalese staff.
- Trekking/ climbing Guide, , porters salary, fares and taxes.
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Airport drop
Service does not include:
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu .
- Airfare from / to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee. (Can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Hotel after 5 Nights stay in Kathmandu.
- Service above Base Camp.
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above base camp.
- Walki -Takie permit & Satellite phone permit.
- Oxygen & Mask -regulator for climbing.
- Climbing Guide (Sherpa)
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical and emergency evacuation.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving to Nepal by air or road.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone, etc.
- International airport departure tax & tourist tax.
- Tips and climbing bonus.
- Garbage deposit US $ 2000.00 for a team. After expedition deposit will be refundable.
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Useful Information :
Mt. Dorje Lakpa expedition is one challenging expedition in Langtang trekking trails offer beautiful Himalayan view of Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Gauri shanker, Yala peak, Naya kanga peak with beautiful Helambu valley. We also recommend to follow all the health precaution due to COVID in upcomming year