Everest base camp Helicopter tour
Everest base camp Helicopter tour is one of the express way to explore the Everest base camp trekking trails with eye catching views of Mt. Everest 8848m within 4 hours. Everest base camp Heli tour is known as Everest helicopter tour is one of the most memorable life time adventure trip & worth for those travelers who are physically and timely unable to reach the Mount Everest base camp but seeking for adventure and want to reach the heart of high Himalaya for short visit, Everest Heli tour is the best option. Mt. Everest base camp Heli tour is really lifetime memorable trip with best mountain vistas of whole Everest trekking route. HJT generate Everest Helicopter tour itinerary as below mentioned but personalized Nepal Heli tour service available as per travelers wish and desire.
Mount Everest base camp Helicopter tour offer beautiful Himalayan views including 5 above 8000m mountains ( Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m & Mt. Shishapangma 8013m) with 28 snowy capped mountains of Solukhumbu, Rolwaling Himalayan range. Everest Helicopter sightseeing tour can do with in 4 hours from Kathmandu to Kathmandu included 20 minutes time landed at Kala pattar 5545m for best photograph of Mt. Everest and 30 minutes time at highest located 5 star Everest view hotel for breakfast. Everest Heli pacakge tour is suitable for all age group travelers around the year. Everest Helicopter tour cost is depend on the group size as well as differnt between private heli tour or group join basis Helicopter tour. HJT arrange both options either private or group join basis Nepal Helicopter tours as per travelers required.
Everest base camp heli tour package discover the best views of Khumbu ice fall, Khumbu glaciers & Everest base camp from very near while Helicopter land at Kala pattar. Kala pattar is one of the nearest point to see to the Mount Everest. Since leading the Himalaya 1992 to till now has been operated numerous travelers for Everest helicopter tour with life time journeys in Himalaya. Everest base camp Helicopter package tour is really amazing trip with in a days trip reach the top of the world’s base camp . We Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange Everest Heli sightseeing tour around the year as per travelers / visitor wish and holiday frame . we have special discounted price / offer for Everest base camp helicopter tour in 2023/2024.
Everest base camp Helicopter tour Major Highlight
* Everest base camp Helicopter tour most exciting Heli tour in Nepal take travelers world's tallest mountain base camp ( Everest base camp 5463m) .
* Everest Heli tour explore the Everest base camp trekking trails with in 4 hours from Kathmandu .
* Mt. Everest Helicopter tour proffer 5 above 8000m mountains ( Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m, Mt. Shishapangma 8013m) and 27 snowy capped Nepal mountains peaks.
* Mount Everest Helicopter tour discover the Khumbu Himalayan glaciers, Khumbu Ice fall, fly above Sagarmatha National park and Sherpa settlements and whole Everest trekking trails.
* Everest Helicopter sightseeing tour is an exciting adventure package trip in Nepal for life unforgettable memories.
Everest base camp Helicopter tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to Hotel, Everest Helicopter tour / Everest base camp helicopter tour briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast, our representative will drop to you domestic airport Kathmandu. Helicopter will take to via Everest base camp and 20 minutes time landed at Kala pattar 5545m for photograph of very closed view of the Mt. Everest base camp (5463m) ,Mt. Everest (8848m) , Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Nuptse (7855m), Mt. Pumori (7145m), Khumbu Ice fall, Khubu Glacier then stop 15 minutes at Kala pattar (5545m) then fly over via Mt. Everest base camp with fantastic views of Mt. Everest (8848m) , Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Nuptse (7855m), Mt. Pumori (7145m) then fly above back to Tengboche or Mt. Everest view Hotel (3941m) for last 20 minute of photograph of Everest region mountains Mt. Everest (8848), Lhotse (8516m), Lhotse shar (8382m), Nuptse (7879m), peak- 38(7591m), Ama dablam (6856m), Thamserku (6623m), Kangtega (6783m), Kusum kangaru (6367), Cholaste (6335m), Tabuche peak (6495m), Khumbi La (5765m) and Kwangde Ri (6011m) then fly back to Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel. Finish helicopter tour.
Day 03: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Everest Helicopter tour Cost:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Thwo night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Helicopter tour as mentioned in differnt options itinerary
- Kathmandu domestic drop to catch the Nepal Helicopter tour as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Everest base camp Helicopter tour Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Everest base camp Helicopter tour is lifetime journeys too see top of the world Mt. Everest 8848m from closed / nearest point with 4 above 8000m mountains,26 snowy capped mountains travellers who have no time for Everest base camp trekking or Everest trekking.