karnali River rafting
Karnali rafting is one of the longest and largest river rafting in Nepal. Karnali river rafting offer beautiful villages, culture , magnificent views of the Himalayas, a unique chance to have a look of wild animals. Karnali River lies in far west in Nepal. Nepal Karnali river rafting adventure starts from Karalighat/Sauli combined with 02 -days short trek from Surekhet ( Nepalgunj) and ending at Chisapani. Karnali river rafting cost is depend on group size but we arrange private trip too. Rafting in karnali river is really excting river expedition in Nepal with great Himalayan views of western part of the nation. we Himalaya Journey Trekking generate Nepal Karnali rafting itinerary as below mentioned but trip may change or extend as per travelers requirments.
Rafting in Karnali river take to you main part of Terai region. Karnali river rafting required professional Nepal rafting guide to reach the destination succesfully . As we are authorized Nepal rafting agency arrange numerous rafting groups for this trip. The option tour is available for wild life safari in Royal Bardiya National Park . Bardia Jungle safari tour is one of the most exciting jungle safari tour in Nepal. Rafting in Karnali river required minimum two weeks holidays but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange customized river rafting service as per travelers wish and holiday frame. Suggested all the travelers Karnali river rafting through government registered local Nepal rafting agencies recomended by Lonely planet Nepal travel guide book for the secured journeys in Nepal rivers.
Karnali Rafting itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival at Himalaya Journey Trekking office for Karnali rafting briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats.
Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc, transfer to hotel & prepare for Karnali rafting trip. overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu Nepalgunj flight- Surkhet: You will be transferred to Surkhet via Nepalgunj Flight by airway in the afternoon in a domestic airlines enjoying scenic beauty of Nepal with the views of Mountains and green hills. Surkhet is regional headquarter of Mid-Western region of Nepal so you can stay overnight luxuriously. You can travel in Night bus to reach Surkhet which is cheaper but takes more than 12 hrs to reach there. Overnight in Guest House.
Day 04: Drive to Sauli 5hrs: On this day, you will be driven to Sauli which is the out-in point for Karnali River rafting. While travelling through the villages and picturesque views of the surrounding, you feel like you are in wonderland. Everything around you looks fresh and impressive. There you stay overnight exploring the surrounding area in the evening.
Day 05: Rafting Beginning FOn this day, rafting adventure in Karnali starts there from Sauli. Rafting continues in the wilderness of karnali facing the challenges of big bounces and rapids in big water. Rafting continues with excitements sometimes forgetting to breathe in handling the technical difficulties. We stay overnight in a camp by the river.
Day 06: Rafting to God-house: This day rafting is more challenging. Rafters can experience the real flow of the river while they are having adventures. The rafting continues through pristine jungles with the opportunities to explore passing some gorges and really challenging rapids. You stay overnight in the God-House area.
Day 07: Rafting to Seti Dovan: This day adventure is too not less than yesterdays. So many high bounces and rapids is to be handled while floating in the rivers. The excitement reaches its height in white water where you dip into the waters from rapids. Enjoying the adventurous rafting, we stay in Seti Dovan area in a camp.
Day 08: Rafting to Jamuna Village: Rafting continues with the excitement and enjoying astonishing views of the natural landscapes. Breath stopping challenges in the river make you restless and overwhelmed. The journey in the water of Karnali is mostly adventurous with magnificent views of jungles and natural lives. We stay overnight in a camp in Jamuna village area.
Day 09- 12: Rafting pleasantly to reach Chisapani: These days rafting is pleasant enough when you reach at the confluence of Seti River. The river broadens and many kayakers can be found in the river. You can rest for one day to explore the surrounding area with the team or can ask for information about the region with your guide. The rapids in the river can be felt dying out so challenges are not to be faced in water adventure. After reaching at Chisapani rafting adventure comes to the put-out point. There are options to visit Bardia National Park or retrieving back to Kathmandu. National park exploration is best way to add more adventure.
Day 13: Retrieve Back to Kathmandu: On this day, you catch a night bus and travel to Kathmandu. In the morning you will be in Kathmandu. overnight in the Hotel.
Karnali river rafting Cost:
[email protected] , [email protected]
- Kathmandu Nepalgunj flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Nepalgung to surkhet overland transportation by local bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
- Karnali River rafting Permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, life jackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Rafting Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Deluxe Tent accommodation in River Fun Beach Resort with camp fire
- Safety Kayak
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box
- Chisapani to Kathmandu overland transportation by locla bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Himalaya Journey Trekking Company T-Shirt
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Guide and cook)
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Hotel accomodation ,Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Karnali river Rafting Equipments
- Rafting Bag pack.
- T-shirt swim
- wear for on the river Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Flashlight Footwear
- Reading book
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass Water bottle. Sleeping bag.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Karnali river rafting is one of the longest and largest river rafting in Nepal. Karnali river rafting offer beautiful villages, culture , magnificent views of the Himalayas, a unique chance to have a look of wild animals.