Langshisha Ri Expedition
Langshisha Ri Expedition is popular expedition in Langtang region. Langshisa Ri climbing offer beautiful Himalayan views of Langtang Lirung 7246m, Shishapangma 8013m, Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Ganesh Himal 6704m, Naya kanga peak 5867m, Yala peak 5500m , world beautiful Langtag valley , Tamang culture , Tibetan monasteries, Pine forest, swift mountain streams, rugged rock and snow-capped peaks, grassy down and meadows strewn with daises and wild animals. In the upper part of the Langtang valley there are snow ridges spanning angry torrents, high passes enveloped in mist tiny lakes of crystalline brightness and glaciated mountain enormous. Langsisa Ri Peak Climbing (6427m) is technical and challenging peak so required physical fitness as well climbing experience. Autumn & Spring season is best time for climbing Langsisa ri but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per mountaineers wish and holiday frame.
Mount Langshisha Ri Expedition begins at Syabrubensi after 7-8 hours drive from Kathamndu. Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s climbing guide led through the beautiful valley of Bambo Lama Hotel Langtang village Kyanjin Gompa and move towards Langsisa Ri base camp. Himalaya Journey climbing guide will teach you how to ascend, descend, fixed the rope at Langsisa ri Base camp and next morning take to you Langsisa Ri summit. After successfully climbed the Langsisa Ri, trail continue descend to Syabrubensi or mountaineer can extend their journey to Gosainkunda Helambu valley trekking.
Langshisa Ri expedition itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks and expedition’s airport representative will pick up you from Kathmandu International airport – transfer to hotel and Langsisa Ri Expedition briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
Day 02: After breakfast, Katmandu drive to Shyabru bensi (1420 m) by local bus . Local bus drive approximately 7-8 hours but if you want to go by private jeep will be possible so we will arrange overland transportation by as your wish.
Day 03: Shyabru bensi trek to Lama Hotel (2804 m). walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Lama hotel trek to Langtang Valley (3500 m). walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 05: Langtang valley trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3800 m). walk approximately 2-3 hours and after lunch climb up to Kynjin Ri 4750m for superb Himalayan views back to Kyanjung Gompa and overnight at Kyanjn Gompa
Day 06: Trek from Kyanjing Gompa to Langsisa Kharka. walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 07: Trek from Langsisa Kharka to Langsisa base camp. HJT climbing guide will teach you how to fixed the rope, how to blay the rope, how to ascend, how to descend etc. walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 08: Trek from Base Camp to Langsisa high camp. walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 09: early in the morning , our climbing guide will take for Langsisa Ri peak (6427m) summit and back to Langsisa Ri peak base camp. walk approximately 6-7 hours Overnight at O/N Tented Camp.
Day 10: Trek back dwon from Base Camp to Kyanjin Gompa. walk approximately 5-6 hours.
Day 11: Kyanjin Gompa trek to Ghora Tabela (3267m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 12: Ghora Tabela to Syabru village (2581m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 13: Syabru village trek to Dhunche (1962m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 14: Dunche by bus drive back to Kathmandu. Drive approximately 6-7 hours. transfer to hotel Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 15: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to you historical monuments sightseeing around Kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple, Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 16: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & expedition airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
Trip Cost: [email protected]
- Airport pick up and drop
- All land transportation: Airport /Hotel/Airport, trekking, expedition pick up & drop.
- 5 Nights Accommodation in Kathmandu at a tourist class Hotel on bed & breakfast plan as per given itinerary.
- Transport as per itinerary for members, staff and Liaison Officer.
- Transportation of all food and climbing equipments to base camp and back.
- Langsisa ri expedition permit fee/Royalty
- Full board basis veg/ non veg meal during the trekking prepared by expert trekking cook
- All kitchen equipments; kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, chairs and tables at the base camp.
- Cook and Kitchen boys at the base camp.
- Base camp tents for members and staff.
- Per Person 45 KG. Equipment’s luggage / barrels allowed till to Base Camp.
- Equipment allowance, wages and insurance for base camp staff and Liaison Officer.
- Langtang National park permit
- Trekkers Information Management system card( TIMS card)
- Kathmandu - Syabru bensi - Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehicle
- Office Service charge.
- Insurance for Nepalese staff.
- Trekking/ climbing Guide, , porters salary, fares and taxes.
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Airport drop
Service does not include:
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu .
- Airfare from / to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee. (Can be obtained at the airport upon arrival).
- Hotel after 5 Nights stay in Kathmandu.
- Service above Base Camp.
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above base camp.
- Walki -Takie permit & Satellite phone permit.
- Oxygen & Mask -regulator for climbing.
- Climbing Guide (Sherpa)
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical and emergency evacuation.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving to Nepal by air or road.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone, etc.
- International airport departure tax & tourist tax.
- Tips and climbing bonus.
- Garbage deposit US $ 2000.00 for a team. After expedition deposit will be refundable.
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Langshisa expedition is known as Langshisa ri climbing is popular expedition in langtang trekking trail offer beautiful Himalayan views of Langtang, Ganesh Himal, Shishapangma , Dorje lakpa, Naya kang peak , Gaurishanker, Yala peak etc.