Langtang valley trek Nepal
Langtang valley trek Nepal is easy moderate trekking in Langtang region located north of Kathmandu Valley. Nepal Langtang valley trekking offer beautiful mountain views of three different trekking trails - Langtang trekking trails, Annapurna trekking trails and Ganesh Himal trekking trails . Trekking in Langtang valley take to travelers core of Langtang trek destiantion and discover world's most beautiful langtang valley. Nepal Langtang valley trek doable without any domestic flight in Nepal thus this trekking trails become more popular trekking destination in Langtang region. Langtang valley hiking distance 98 km from Syabrubensi and fit for all age group trekkers. Himalaya Journey Trekking create Nepal Langtang valley trek itinerary as below mentioned but travelers may change or extend their trip as per holiday frame.
Langtang valley treks offer superb views of the great Himalayan peak of Langtang Lirung (7245m), Ganesh Himal 7406m, Naya khanga 5846m, Langshisa Ri 6370m, Yala peak 5500m, Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Gangchenpo 6387m and Tibetan Himalayas. Langtang valley trekking is closer to Kathmandu than other trekking region. Langtang valley is a narrow valley that lies just south of the Tibetan border Kyirong and high isolated region is inhabited by Tamangs whose religious practices, language and dress are much more similar to those of Tibet than to the traditions of their cousins in the middle hills.Once you enter the Langtang valley you fluttering buddies prayer flags, brightly painted. According to a legend, a lama following a run away yak discovered the valley, hence the name -Lang (Tibetan name for YAK), Tang (more currently "Dhang" means to follow).
Langtang valley trekking begins from Syabru Bensi after drive 6-7 hours from Kathmandu. Treks in Langtang valley is one of the luxurious trekking route in Langtang region . Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s trekking guide led you through Tamang Village, lush valley till Kyanjin gompa and Tseku Ri. we climb above the river on its eastern flank, following it northwards through pretty Tamang villages, steep terraced fields and watery ravines filled with dense subtropical vegetation and tall stands of alder.Finally , our adventure journey reach to the kyanjin gompa and trail descend till bamabo than after ascend to the Shyabru village for superb Himalayan views of Ganesh Himal. In the eventually reach at Dhuche and back to kathmandu by bus or private vehicle for other program.
Langtang valley trek Nepal Major highlights * Langtang valley trek Nepal is easy moderate trekking in Langtang region which is one of the nearest trekking destination of Nepal.
* Nepal Langtang valley trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views of three different trekking region – Langtang , Annapurna and Ganesh Himal.
* Discover the world most beautiful Langtang valley with best Himalayan views of Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Dorje Lakpa, Langshisa Ri, Yala peak, Naya Kanga peak, Shishapangma.
* Hiking through Langtang National park , flora, fauna and visible wild animals such as wild bore , mountain Thar, snow leopard.
* Langtang valley trek fit for all age group trekkers around the year without any domestic flight of Nepal.
Fixed Departure Dates
January 2023 : 4th, 7th ,10th, 14th , 17th , 25th ,29th
February 2023 : 3rd ,5th,8th, 11th, 14th, 17th, 24th
March 2023: 2nd, 4th, 7th, 11th, 15th, 17th, 23rd , 25th, 28th, 30th
April 2023: 4th, 6th, 9th, 12th, 14th, 19th, 21st, 24th ,26th, 28th
May 2023: 1st, 4th ,6th,11th, 15th,17th, 20th, 23rd, 26th
June 2023: 6th, 8th ,12th,13th, 15th,17th, 20th, 23rd, 28th
Langtang valley trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel, Langtang valley trek Nepal briefing with official arrangements. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: After breakfast, Katmandu drive to Shyabrubensi (1420 m).
Day 03: Shyabru bensi trek to Lama Hotel (2804 m).
Day 04: Lama hotel trek to Langtang Valley (3500 m).
Day 05: Langtang valley trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3800 m).
Day 06: Acclimatization and explore day.During this day , you can hike up to Tseko Ri 4984 m is the best panoramic Himalayan view point in Langtang valley trekking where you will see the Langtang Lirung 7246m, Ganesh Himal 7406m, Yala peak 5500m, Naya kanga 5846m, Dorje lakpa 6988m, Gangchenpo 6387m, and Tibetan Himalayan range. overnight at Kyanjin Gompa.
Day 07: Kyanjin Gompa trek to Ghora Tabela(3267 m)
Day 08: Ghora Tabela to Shyabru gaun.(2581m)
Day 09: Shyabru gaun trek to Dhunche (2134m)
Day 10: Dhunche to by bus back to kathmandu
Day 11: After breakfast , our tour guide will take to you sightseeing such as :Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc. transfer to hotel and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant . Overnight at Kathmandu .
Day 12: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, Chitwan jungle safari tour , river rafting etc.
Langtang valley trek Nepal Cost: USD 975 Per person
[[email protected]] , [email protected]
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Syabru Besi overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Langtang National park trekking permit
- Dhunche to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu city tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Langtang valley Trek Nepal Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Langtang valley trek Nepal is popular trekkin in Langtang region which is located north of Kathmandu Valley. Langtang valley trekking offers pine forest, swift mountain streams, rugged rock and snow-caped peaks, grassy down and meadows strewn with daises and wild animals.