Langtang valley trekking
Langtang valley trekking is most exciting trekking in Langtang region. Nepal Langtang valley trek is really amazing experience of Tamang people culture, best mountain panorama of Langtang trekking trails with its natural beauties. Langtang valley is World’ s most beautiful valley is appositely called "the valley of glaciers". Trekking in Langtang valley offers pine forest, swift mountain streams, rugged rock and snow- capped peaks, grassy downs and meadows strewn with daisies through hiking in Langtang National park. Nepal Langtang valley trekking is a right choice for both nature lovers and the adventure seekers doable without any domestic flight of Nepal. Langtang valley trekking tour take to you heart of the langtang region with great Himalayan viess of three different Nepal trekking trails.
Treks in Langtang valley is life time journeys with great himalayan views from Tse Ku Ri 4984m. Minimum 10 days required for Langtang valley trek but trek duration may extend or shorter as per trekker wish and holiday schedule. March, April, September, October & November are best month for treks in Langtang valley but we Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition arrange Langtang valley trekking as per trekkers / travelers wish and holiday schedule with life time Journeys in Nepal Himalaya. if Trekkers wish to extend Gosaikunda Helambu trekking will be possible . No prior Nepal hiking / trekking experience required as well as fit for all age group trekkers. Himalaya Journey Trekking create Langtang valey trekking itinerary as below mentioned but trekkers may extend trip plan as per time frame.
Langtang valley trek begins with 7 -8 hour drive to Syabru Bensi from Kathmandu. Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led you through the beautiful valley bamboo Lama Hotel Langtang valley Kyajin Gompa and descend till Pahiro Thaplo , ascend Syabru village and finally reach Dhunche . Initially langtang valley trekking through a sub-tropical jungle, then a dense forest of oak, birch and pine before the valley opens out into alpine meadows and yak pastures. In the spring these high meadows are carpeted with a rich variety of alpine wild flowers also the forests are also in full bloom with rare tree orchids and the colorful rhododendron, Nepal's national flower, also a spring highlight. Langtang valley hiking distance approximately 115 kilometers from Syabrubensi to Dhunche. Langtang valley trekking map has well defined for relevant areas trip.
Langtang valley trekking Major highlights
* Langtang valley is one of the most beautiful valley surrounding by Langtang Himalaya zone
* less crowded treks in Nepal Himalaya
* Unique Tamang people culture and their warm hospitality
* Less then one week reach the best view point center Tsekuri 4984m
* The Langtang National park & spectacular rhododendron forests.
* Visit the local Cheese Factory in Kyanjing Gompa & Langshisa Glaciers
* Panoramic view of Langtang Ri, Langtang Himal, Ganesh Himal Langsisa and Ganjala Peak.
Related trip information about Langtang valley trek
How difficult is Langtang valley trekking?
Langtang valley trek is easy moderate trekking and no prior trekking / hiking experience required fit for all age group trekkers . Good physical and metal fitness is essential. Maximum 5 hours walk in a day and minimum 10 days holiday required trekking in Langtang valley
When is the best time to do the Langtang valley trekking ?
Autumn (From mid-September to November and Spring (March to May) are the best time to do treks in Langtang valley but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per your holiday frame .. June to August (monsoon) is the rainy months and Himalayan views may not clear and trekking trails are slippery . Winter season (December – February) is too cold and temperature almost minus but lantang valley trek doable as it has no high passes trail.
How much Money need for Trekking in Langtang valley?
Normally, we can’t determine your personal expenditure for trekking in Langtang valley but minimum USD 25 -$30 required for hot drinks, cold drinks, mineral water, chocolate, bar bills etc except the meals, Permits and hotel accommodation that already included by trekking company in the package trip.
How to find the best and reliable Nepal trekking companies for Nepal Langtang valley trek ?
It is hard to find the best and reliable Nepal trekking companies for Nepal Langtang valley trek if you just surfing via google or internet so trekkers should know Nepal trekking company legal documents, service, reputation, either recommended in international travel guide book such as Lonely planet travel guide book, Rough guide travel book etc sometime free lance trekking guide, operator or illegal Nepal trekking agency also show up their website and sale the trekking it means beware from illegal operation that make your holiday hazards.
Langtang valley trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Langtang valley trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu..
Day 02: Katmandu by bus /private vehicle to Sybru Bensi(1462m), Drive approximately 7-8 hours
Day 03: Sybru Bensi trke to Bambo.(2145m) walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 04: Bambo trek to Lama Hotel.(2804m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 05: Lama Hotel trek to Langtang valley.(3520m)walk approximately 4-5 hours
Day 06: Langtang valley trek to Kyanjin Gompa.(3825m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 07: Kyanjin Gompa acclimatization day (During this day Himalaya Journey trekkin guide led you to Kyanjin Ri(4756m) or walk to Tserko Ri (4984m) for superb Himalayan scenery including Langtang Lirung, Yala peak, Naya khanga, Ganesh Himal, Tibetian Himalaya range etc & back to Kyanjin gompa. overnight at Kyanjin gompa.
Day 08: Kyanjin Gompa trek to Ghora Tabela.(3048m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 09: Ghora Tabela trek to Sybru village /Gaun (2581m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 10: Sybru village / Gaun trek to Dhunche ( 1966m)walk approximately 5-6 hours
Day 11: Dhunche by bus/private vehicle back to Katmandu.Drive approximately 6-7 hours
Day 12: After breakfast, HJT tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath : visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley etc and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel .
Day 13: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities than Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's Airport representative will drop to you Kathmandu international Airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal trip will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Langtang valley trekking cost
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Syabru Besi overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking. ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union )
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Langtang National park trekking permit
- Dhunche to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu city tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Langtang valley trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Langtang valley is world's one of the most beautiful valley. Langtang valley trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views of three different Himalayan range ( Langtang , Ganesh Himal & Rolwaling trekking region) as well as Tamang culture, Tibetan sherpa culture