List of mountains in Nepal
List of mountains in Nepal
Nepal is known as Himalayan country in the world and list of mountain in Nepal are 1310 peaks above 6000 m among them contains 886 named mountains and 414 peaks are opened for climbing jointly supervised by the Department of Nepal Tourism and Nepal Mountaineering Association. Nepal peak climbing / expedition opened in 1949 for the mountain climbers .The first expedition 8000m mountain was achieved by Maurice Herzog and Louis Lachenal in June 3rd, 1950 on the summit of Mt. Annapurna I. 8091m lies in Annapurna trekking trails and the first ascent successfully ascent Mt. Everest 8848m by Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa on May 29, 1953 lies in Everest trekking trails of Nepal.
Nepal surrounded by the Himalayas in every corner thus mountaineering in Nepal, Trekking in Nepal , peak climbing in Nepal are major attractions for travelers as well as famous for Nepal tour package savoring diverse topography and cultural implication. Nepal has 48 trekking destination among them Everest trekking, Annapurna trekking, Langtang trekking, Mustang trekking, Manaslu trekking , Kanchenjunga trekking and Dolpo trekking trails are most exciting treks in Nepal Himalaya. Nepal is true trekker’s paradise and home to the roof of the world. we have 8 world's highest mountains in Nepal over 8,000 meters among 14 highest mountain in the world.
Following are a list of 8 world's highest mountains in Nepal over 8,000 meters,
- Mt. Everest (8,848 Meters) - Highest Mountain in the World lies in Everest trekking trails
- Mt. Kanchenjunga (8,598 Meters) -Third Highest Mountain in the World lies in Kanchenjunga trekking trails
- Mt. Lhotse (8,516 Meters) - Fourth Highest Mountain in the World lies in Everest trekking trails
- Mt. Makalu (8,463 Meters) - Fifth Highest Mountain in the World lies in Makalu trekking trails
- Mt. Cho Oyu (8,201 Meters) - Sixth Highest Mountain in the World lies in Everest trekking trails
- Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167 Meters) - Seventh Highest Mountain in the World lies in Annapurna trekking trails
- Mt. Manaslu (8,163 Meters) - Eight Highest Mountain in the World lies in Manaslu trekking trails
- Mt. Annapurna I (8,091 Meters) - Tenth Highest Mountain in the World lies in Everest trekking trails
Above mentioned all Nepal Expedition required climbing permit through the local government registered Nepal trekking company. For all Nepal Mountain climbing essential good physical fitness and climbing experience too doable around the year as it has slogan for Nepal for all season.
Nepal peak climbing is another most exciting adventure trip for mountain lovers .we have 414 trekking peaks in Nepal lies in different Nepal trekking trails. Before Nepal Himalayan expedition mountaineers at least practice for Nepal peak climbing to successfully attempt the great Himalayan expedition. Nepal mountain expedition is life time memorable journeys and learn more for exciting adventure trip in Nepal Himalaya.