Rolwaling Tashi lapcha pass trekking
Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha pass trekking is one of challenging trekking trail in Rolwaling region. Rolwaling Taschi lapcha pass trek combination both Rolwaling valley and Khumbu valley which provides the trekking an experience of the remoteness of eastern region of Nepal. Nepal Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha pass trekking offer romantic mountain views including Gaurishanker, Jugal Himal, Rolwaling Himalaya range, Khumbu Himalaya region, Chobabhamre, Pachhermo peak, diverse flora and fauna and rich local cultures. Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha pass trekking required a good walking/ hiking experience and a good physical fitness because of Tashi lapcha pass is one of the challenging and high pass adventure points of this trekking.
As Rolwaling tashi lapcha pass trek escapes from the well trekked trails to explore the untouched ridges and valleys below Gaurishankar Himalaya range and combines a wide variety of scenery, passing through charming, tranquil villages, while we enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Gaurishanker Himal, Jugal Himal and the Rolwaling Himalaya rang from sparsely inhabited high ridges rarely trodden by westerners. Rolwaling Valley is One of the Nepal’s best kept secret valley and closed many years for trekkers because of this valley is settled predominantly by Sherpas and lies beneath the mighty peak of Gauri Shanker 7145m close to the Tibetan border.
Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha pass trek one of the finest wilderness routes in the Nepal Himalaya starting from kathmandu drive to Barabise Bazaar and trek north east into the massive.The dark narrow valley of Rolwaling opens wide near villages of Beding (3,510m) and Na (4,120m). Here one can easily spend few days exploring Yak pastures and taking side trips to Yalung Base camp. Above Na Gaun, the trail meanders up to a high lake named Tso Rolpa 4540m and up to the lateral moraines of the Rolwaling glacier below the Rolwaling icefall 5181m. After two days of rugged glacier walking one reaches high Tashi Lapcha Pass 5755m. On the other side of the Tashi Lapcha, the trail drops down into Thame village 3790m on the Khumbu valley than trail continue leads to the Namche bazaar one of the beautiful place in Everest trekking. Our organaization will arrange the pachhermo peak climbing and Tashi Lapcha pass trekking if you wish to do make alternative adventure trip in Nepal Himalaya.If you have holidays , you can extend your holidays for Everest base camp trekking, otherwise trek continue leads to Lukla than by flight back to kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel , Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha pass trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Barabise 1220m by overland then trek to Kabre 1590m. Overnight at tented Camp.
Day 03: Kabre trek to Dolansang 1756m .overnight at tented camp
Day 04: Dolangsang trek to Tingsang la pass 3319m. overnight at tented camp.
Day 05: Tingsang la pass trek to Chilangka 2720m. overnight at tented camp.
Day 06: Chilangka trek to Nathale 3120m .overnight at tented camp.
Day 07: Nathale trek to Simigaun 2130m. overnight at tented camp
Day 08: Simigaun trek to Sakpa 2856m.overnight at tented camp
Day 09: Sakpa trek to Nyimare 3245m.overnight at tented camp
Day 10: Nyimare trek to Beding 3690m. overnight at tented camp
Day 11: Beding trek to Yalung ri Base camp 4315m . overnight at tented camp
Day 12: Yalung ri basecamp trek to Na 5100m . overnight at tented camp
Day 13: Rest day in Na. overnight at tented camp
Day 14: Na trek to Sangma. overnight at tented camp
Day 15: Sangma trek to Tso Rolpa 4561m .overnight at tented camp
Day 16: Tso Rolpa trek to Drolambao 5015m. overnight at tented camp
Day 17: Drolambao trek via Tashi Lapcha pass 5755m to Tashi lapcha base camp 4230m .overnight at tented camp
Day 18: Tasi Lapacha Base camp trek to Thame village 3820m.overnight at tented camp
Day 19: Thame trek to Namche Bazaar 3480m . overnight at tented camp
Day 20: Namche bazaar trek to Lukla 2830m .overnight at tented camp
Day 21: Lukla to Kathmandu by flight. overnight at Hotel.
Day 22: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 23: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities ,Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide
- Kathmandu Barabise overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union
- One experienced trekking cook entire the trip
- one trekking kitchen boy entire the trip
- Trekking accommodation in tented / camp entire the trekking as mentioned in itinerary
- Full board meal (veg. / non veg.) prepared by our expert cook who will prepare food entire the trekking ( Nepalese, Chinese , Indian, American , Tibetan dishes) during the camping trekking
- Required staff such as kitchen boy, dish washer entire the trip
- Kitchen equipments , trekking equipments and tents (two men tent, kitchen tents, etc),mattress during the tented accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast during the trekking.
- Desert/fruit after having dinner as company provided
- Rolwalng trekking permit
- Gaurishanker conservation area project permit (GCAP permit)
- Trekkers Information Managements system ( TIMS Card).
- sagarmatha National park permit
- Lukla Kathmandu flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha pass trekking is one of challenging trekking trail in Rolwaling region. Rolwaling taschi lapcha pass trek combination both Rolwaling valley and Khumbu valley which provides the trekking an experience of the remoteness of eastern region of Nepal.