Langtang Jugal Himal trekking
Langtang Jugal Himal trekking is less touristy trekking in Langtang region. Jugal Himal trekking offer beautiful Himalayan views of Dorje Lakpa, Gaurishanker, Dorje Lakpa, Madiya and Phurbi Chhyachu. Jugal, beautiful landscape , Mixed culture ,Tibetan monasteries etc. Jugal Himal trek take you heart of the Langtang , Gaurishanker & Rolwaling Himalayan range. Jugal Himal lies to the north east of Katmandu. Jugal Himalaya area has high crossing passes, Superb mountain view, picturesque village, deep forests with beautiful Panch Pokhari and Bhairab Kunda lake, impressive display of wild flower, an abundance of wild life and of course friendly local people.. Jugal Himal is the nearest mountain to the northeast from Katmandu. Jugal Himal trekking is marvelous trek through remote traditional Tamang villages and luxuriant forests.
Langtang Jugal Himal trekking begins at Melamchi Pul bazaar after 4-5 hours drive from Katmandu . Himalaya Journey Trekking guide led through the beautiful valley Kakani Sermathang Yangri Khola panch pokhari Bherikhara Hile Okrin then drive back to Katmandu. . Then we ascend a series terraced and forested ridges. The trek towards the holy lakes named, "Panch Pokhari" (five lakes), situated at 14,000 ft., is its another breathtaking attraction. Enjoy the tranquility of trails that offer superb mountain views, green Himalayan ranges, and running rivers with water falls. Only a few camping trekkers visit here, because lodge or other shelter facilities are not available. Jugal Himal Trekking is special for trekkers who would prefer not to meet many other tourists or spend time in crowded villages.
Langtang Jugal Himal trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, Himalaya Journey Treks & Expeditionâ€™s representative will transfer to hotel , Jugal Himal trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley and preparation for Jugal Himal trekking. overnight in kathmandu.
Day 03: Early morning drive to Melamchi
Day 04: Trek to Kakani
Day 05: Trek to Sermathang
Day 06: Trek to Yangri Khola
Day 07: Trek to Mulabari
Day 08: Trek to Nursampati
Day 09: Trek to Panch Pokhari
Day 10: Day hike
Day 11: Trek to Bheri Kharka
Day 12: Trek to Hile
Day 13: Trek to Okrin Danda
Day 14: Trek and drive to Kathmandu. Transfer to the hotel.
Day 15: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel
Day 16: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities ,Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward destination.
Trip Cost: e-mail us:-email@example.com
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerar
- Kathmandu Melamchi overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerar
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter)
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Langtang national park permit
- Hile to Kathmandu by bus ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with tour guide as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu city tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide / Porters overland transportaion as mentioned in itinerary
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.