Home stay tour in Nepal
Nepal Home stay tour is combination of alternation hotel accommodation in Kathmandu, pokhara and other cities + rural areas of Nepal. Home stay in Nepal included village tour, eco tourism , cultural tourism and responsible tourism in Nepal staying with the Nepalese family way to have deeper cultural experiences, Nepalese life style and a unique opportunity to immerse oneself in an reliable joint family system in Nepal and exchange culture with them as well sharing the tradition of Nepal.
Home stay tour in Nepal can do from 4-5 days up to 3 weeks as per travelers holiday schedule. Normally, spring and autumn season is best time for home stay tour in Nepal but Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the whole year in different city of Nepal. Among them Kathmandu Kapan home stay , Chitlang home stay, Ghale gaun Home stay, Sirubari Home stay are most popular home stay in Nepal. During home stay tour in Nepal, we Himalaya Journey Trekking include two days sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley & day hiking trip in relevant areas. We HJT create Home stay holidays in Nepal for those who love to share the culture, tradition with Nepalese family.
Nepal Home stay tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1334m, Nepal Home stay tour briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast , our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley . overnight in Kathmandu
Day 03: Home stay tour
Day 04: Home stay tour ( We Himalaya Journey Trekking & Expedition ) arrange Nepal home stay tour as per travelers holiday schedule from 4 days up to 3 weeks)
Day 05: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Bhaktapur: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottry farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. Etc Patan Dubare square: Patan city is the temple city of Nepal where you will see the many temple, Mahabudhha , Golden temple etc . Monkey temple (swyambhunath): you will enjoy with Budhhist stupa from where you will see whole kathmandu valley view including the Himalayan view. and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at Kathmandu in Hotel
Day 06: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then our representative will drip to you Kathmandu International airport forward journeys or As you have time for Nepal will arrange accordingly such as Chitwan jungle safari tour, Lumbini Pokhara Nagarkot tour , Rafting etc.
Trip Cost: On Request
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Nepal Home stay tour as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.