Marshyangdi River Rafting
Marshyangdi River Rafting is one of the most challenging steep rivers for thrilling white water rafting in Nepal. Marshyangdi rafting offers splendor views of the Himalayas, landscape, culture, vegetation, technical thundering rapids, colorful valley of Marsyandi. Marshyangdi river rafting can be done with in 2-3 days but we Himalaya Journey Treks and Expedition will generate Marshyangdi rafting itinerary according to adventure seekers holiday schedule and wish with amazing lifte time experience. Marshyangdi rafting commence from Bensishar and ends at Bimalnagar. You may chance to make Pokhara valley sightseeing tour and Chitwan jungle safari tour after finsih the Marshyangdi river rafting adventure tour. Rafting in Marshyangdi marvelous rafting trip in Nepal.
Marshyangdi river rafting itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival at Himalaya Journey Trekking office & Marshyangdi river rafting briefing with officially arrangments. overnight at kathmandu.
Day 02: Drive 8 hours to Besisahar from Kathmandu and then to Khudi to set up Camp After reaching Besisahar we unload the gear and one of our staff will show up with a porter who will carry all the expedition gear to our camp at Khudi. We arrive at Khudi in time to set up camp, relax and find the best spot to take in the magnificence of the surrounding Himalayas at sunset
Day 03: Trek start from Khudi to Ngadi then back to Ngadi by raft for your night camp After breakfast, we start trekking for a couple of hours to our put in point Ngadi. Lunch will be served, rafts are pumped, gear handed out after and your expedition leader will brief you and train you on land about safety and paddling. Pay attention as you are straight into the rapids and this river has a way of underlining any mistakes! This is the most knuckle gripping section of the river so enjoy it. We encounter rapids as Instant Karma, Twinkie, Adrenaline, and Mama's Big Butt by Bhulbhule. We finish today back at Khudi and have a well-earned dinner.
Day 04: Start rafting trip from Khudi and raft up to the sandy beach below Besisahar From today you have to be prepared to continuous bumping into the challenging rapids and it doesn't stop after the 1st day. The crystal blue water thunders down steep as waterfall for mile after mile, with lush jungle clinging insecurely to the canyon walls and surreal mountains suspended high above the forested ridges. You have to run on these rapids and tackle the intense whitewater rafting for the next 5 hours. Lunch will be provided on the way and then continue descent to the camping site in the sandy beach. The white sandy beaches below Bensisahar make for the most comfortable nightspot around.
Day 05: As done before and camp in Bhotewodar After breakfast we hit directly into whitewater again. At Phaliya Sanghu the whole river is squeezed between vertical walls, which rise 200 ft to a suspension bridge across the river. For a short section after Phaliya Sanghu the river relaxes, the rapids are more open and nowhere as powerful. We end the day at Bhotewodar, where we camp on the banks in the cave of a Shiva temple.
Day 06: Bhotewodar to The river becomes very mellow and goes through a high walled gorge with birds and vegetation that can only be described as breath taking. We reach our take out point at Bimal Nagar by lunchtime where our transport is waiting to take us back to Pokhara or Chitwan or Kathmandu
Trip Cost: USD $575 Per person
- Kathmandu Beshishar overland transportation by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
- Sun Koshi River rafting Permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, life jackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary Staffs (Rafting Guide, Helpers, Cook etc)
- Deluxe Tent accommodation in River Fun Beach Resort with camp fire
- Safety Kayak
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box
- Bhoteodar Kathmandu overland transportaton by private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Himalaya Journey Trekking Company T-Shirt
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Guide and cook)
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Hotel accomodation ,Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Nepal Rafting Equipments
- Rafting Bag pack.
- T-shirt swim
- wear for on the river Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)
- Personal medication
- Flashlight Footwear
- Reading book
- Fishing hook (you can fishing in the Himalayan River)
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass Water bottle. Sleeping bag.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.