Everest trekking is the most exciting treks in Nepal Himalaya. Before heading to the Everest region trekking, should know Everest trekking information with its features for a remarkable trip. Nepal Everest trek is known as trekking in Everest region offer great opportunity to have a unique trekking experience of Nepal Himalaya. The Mt. Everest trekking area is located eastern part of Nepal and protected by the Sagarmatha National Park, established in 1976 with an area of 1148 square kilometers. Throughout in the Mount Everest trekking, trekkers are overwhelmed with views of unbelievable Himalayan views, Buddhist monasteries, and friendly Sherpa people. Mt. Everest 8848m, the highest mountain in the world, which is known in Nepal as "Sagarmatha" the goddess mother of the world, has been the greatest attraction for nature lovers and trekkers. All Everest trekking itinerary has been designed by HJT and personalized trekking service available for the trekkers as per required.Everest trekking trails became more famous after Sir Edmund Hillary & Tenzing sherpa successfully attempt the Mt. Everest 8848m summit on 29th May 1953.
Nepal Everest region trek takes to travelers heart of the Khumbu Himalayan region. Treks in Everest region has various trekking destination among them Everest base camp trekking, Kala patthar trekking, Gokyo trekking, Gokyo Cho la pass trekking, Renjo la pass trekking, Everest high passes trekking, Everest view trekking, Everest panorama trekking, Everest comfort trekking, Jiri Everest base camp trekking, Everest balcony trekking, Phaplu Everest base camp trekking, Everest base camp helicopter trekking and Jiri Everest base camp trekking trails are major trekking destination. The primary goal of an Everest region trekking is the Everest base camp at elevation of about 5363 meters. Kala Pattar (Black Rock) 5545m is the highest point of the Everest trek from where you will see the nearest views of Mt. Everest and other mountains such as Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Pumori, Mt. Thamserku, Mt.Kantega, Kwangde peak, etc.
Since Mount Everest region trekking trails have been open Himalaya journey Treks and Expedition (R.P) has depth experience to operate different trekking destinations in the Everest region.. You will see spectacular Himalayan scenery, wild animals, Monasteries, and Sherpa culture during your journeys in the Khumbu Himalayan region. Even you have a short period for the Nepal Himalaya trekking with less ambitious destinations such as Namche Bazaar, the administrative Headquarters of the Khumbu region; Khumjung or Thame, more typical Sherpa villages; or Tengboche Monastery. From Tengboche, you will have an excellent view of Everest and its more spectacular neighbor Ama Dablam 6856m.
To reach the Everest region trek trails has various option Kathmandu lukla by flight, Kathmandu Jiri overland , Kathmandu Phaplu flight or Kathmandu Syangboche by Helicopter then heading to the all Everest trekking routes. We Himalaya Journey Treks and Expedition - Nepal arrange all trekking destinations in the Everest region according to clients' desires and holiday schedules. We arrange the trekking in Everest - tea house or camping /tented trekking in private or group join basis with family, friends, relatives, students/ academic trekking tour in large or small group size according to clients desire and holiday schedule with professional trekking guide who have been frequently in Everest region to present the lifetime experience!
Everest trekking major highlights
* Everest trekking is worlds the most popular trekking trails and World’s highest Mt. Everest base camp 5463m
* 4 above 8000m mountains in same trekking tour ( Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, Mt. Makalu 8463m, Mt. Cho Oyo 8201m) & 27 snowy capped mountains
* Explore the beautiful Gokyo valley, lake, Longest Ngozumpa glaciers, Khumbu Glaciers , Khumbu Ice fall and Imja lake
* Trekking through three major high passes ( Renjo la pass 5338m, Cho la pass 5420m. , Kongma la pass 5535)
* Trekking in Everest region has four major views points (Kala pattar 5545m, Chhukung Ri 5500 , Gokyo Ri 5360m)
* Discover Sagarmatha National park , wild animals- Red panda, Snowy leopard, Himalayan Thar/ Goat, Jackal, Musk deer, Birds- Pheasant, Mountain Hawk, sparrow, long tail birds, mountain dove , Rhododendron , silver oak, bamboo, Jupiter
* Explore the Tibetan Sherpa culture, Mountain Museum, Tibetan monasteries , Sherpa hospitality