Annapurna Tilicho lake trekking
Annapurna Tilicho Lake trekking exciting adventure trekking in Nepal Himalaya . Annapurna Tilicho lake trek is known as Annapurna Tilicho base camp trek the - highest located (4912m) lake in the world. Nepal Tilicho lake trekking take to travelers heart of Annapurna region through famous Annapurna Thorong la pass trekking route. Annapurna Tilicho lake hiking offer superb Himalayan views of whole Annapurna region , Manaslu region and Dhaulagiri Himalayan range. Annapurna Tilicho base camp trek is not only popular for stunning Himalayan views , this trek offer beautiful landscape of Nepal trans Himalayan zone, deepest gorge and Natural hot spring (Tatopani ),Mixed culture of Bramin, Chhetri, Gurung , Thakali, Tibetan sherpa ,Magars, Rai. Tilicho lake trek is among the finest Nepal trekking touch with own foot the highest located lake in the world. Annapurna Tilicho lake trek doable around the year as per travelers wish and holiday frame.
Annapurna Tilicho lake trekking begins with a spectacular Himalayan views and the Marsyangdi valley from Beshishar. Tilicho base camp trekking follow the same path of Annapurna circuit trekking trail until Manang valley then trail continue follow via Khangasar valley to Tilicho base camp. We HJT arrange both options Tilicho trekking either Tilicho base camp Annapurna Thorung la pass trekking or Tilicho base camp Meso kanto la pass trekking tour (5132m). Good physical fitness is most important for Tilicho pass trekking . Minimum three weeks holiday required for Tilicho lake trekking.Autumn & spring season is best time trekking in Tilicho base camp but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the Year as per travelers / trekkers demand. Annapurna Tilicho base camp trek distance 138 km from Beshishar to Jomsom.
Himalaya Journey Trekking create Annapurna Tilicho lake trek itinerary with own design but trekkers may extend their journeys as per holiday frame. Upon arrival at Jomsom trekkers may fly to Pokhara or can extend journey via Kali Gandaki valley , Natural hot spring , Ghorepani poon hill to Nayapul then drive back to Pokhara. Annapurna Tilicho base camp hiking is exciting journeys for the nature lovers. we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange both options Tilicho pass trekking or Tilicho lake Thorung La pass trekking as per trekkers demand with lifetime unforgettable trekking in Annapurna. Travelers may extend their journeys to Chitwan National park for Chitwan jungle safari tour.
Annapurna Tilicho lake trekking Major Highlights
* Annapurna Tilicho lake trekking explore world highest located Tilicho lake 4912m and follow the Annapurna circuit trekking destination with best Himalayan views of 3 above 8000m mountains.
* Annapurna Tilicho lake trek explore the trans Himalayan zone and rain shadow zone of Nepal.
* Discover the Manang valley with monasteries , Temple and Kali gadnaki valley .
* Tilicho lake trek is among the finest Nepal trekking touch with own foot the highest located lake in the world.
Annapurna Tilicho lake trekking itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu 1334m, transfer to hotel , Annapurna Tilicho lake trekking briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at kathmandu hotel. .
Day 02: Katmandu by bus to Beshishar (823m) drive approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 03: Beshishar to .Bahundada (1311m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 04: Bahundada to Jagat (1314m)walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 05: Jagat to Dharapani (1943m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 06: Dharapani to Chame (2713m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 07: Chame to Pisang (3185m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 08: Pisang to Manang (3440m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 09: Manang acclimatizing day.
Day 10: Manang to Shree Kharka (3734m) walk approximatley 4-5 hours
Day 11: Shree Kharka trek to to Tilicho Base Camp .(4120m) walk approximatley 5 hours
Day 12: Tilicho Base Camp to Tilicho lake (4912 m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours, then continue trek to Sri Kharka (3734m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 13: Sri Kharka trek to Yak kharka /ledder (4255m) walk approximatley 4-5 hours
Day 14: Yak Kharka /ledder trek to Thorung la phedi (4575m) or Thorung High camp (4855m) walk approximatley 5-6 hours
Day 15: Thorung phedi/Thorung high camp via Thorung la pass (5416m)trek to Muktinath (3802m) walk approximatley 6-7 hours
Day 16: Muktinath trek to Jomsom (2710 m ) walk approximatley 4-5hours
Day 17: Jomsom by flight back to pokhara (915m) fly approximately 25 minutes only, transfer to yur hotel. overnight at pokhara
Day 18: Pokhara back to Katmandu by Tourist bus/Flight
Day 19: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 20: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities than drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journey. .
Annapurna Tilicho lake trekking Cost:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Trekking porter /sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking sherpa/ porter).
- Kathmandu to Beshishar overland transportation by bus as mentioned itinerary
- Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge entire the trekking
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Annapurna conservation Area project (ACAP) permit
- jomsom to pokhara flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in pokhara on BB basis ( two star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Pokhara to Kathmandu overland transportation by tourist bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Annapurna Tilicho lake Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Annapurna Tilicho Lake trekking is known as Annapurna Tilicho base camp trekking which is highest located (4912m) lake in the world. Annapurna Tilicho lake trekking take to you heart of Annapurna region trekking as well as popular Thorong la pass trail.